Monday, December 28, 2009

Addicted to iPhone


Within no time, iphone has become part of my life. With all those little apps, right from games to useful trackers to everyday planners, all these have become pretty addictive. The major attraction for these apps is, they are free or very cheap. These apps enable me to have my life available literally at my finger tips. I heard that there are loads and loads of new apps come every day and there are around 1,00,000 apps currently around the world.

I heard that, in Redmond, there is a Internet Addiction Center opened. This is to rehabilitate the people who are addicted to different digital equipment. So how do we know if we are addicted?

According to one of the experts quoted in a article, if we are spending two hours or more a day engaged with our digital equipment and it's not for work- or homework-related reasons, then we are addicted to that digital device. And after reading this, yes I confirm that I am addicted to iPhone.

0 comments: