Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year Resolutions


As I do every year, this year also I took some resolutions and trying to follow them.

Regarding health:
- Drink plenty of water (I am already doing it and am continuing that this year too)
- Eat more fresh fruits and drink juices (I am doing it everyday)
- Avoid non-veg where ever possible (Avoiding on weekends is a little tough though)
- Avoid alcohol (Strictly following)
- Sleep for 7 hours (Not happening)
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day (Not happening)
- Smile and laugh more (I am always smiling)

Regarding Inner soul:
- Make time for prayer everyday (Yes, since yesterday)
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day without doing anything (Not happening)
- Call family often (Yes, everyday)
- Stay in touch with friends and family

Regarding personal growth
- Read more books than I did in 2009 (Going on)
- Dream while I am awake (Not happening)
- Learn a new thing everyday
- Read before you sign (Added yesterday)
- More blogging

The list would definitely increase as days go on and on

0 comments: