Friday, September 05, 2008

Movies of the Day

I just wanted to write about the movies I saw yesterday. I have seen two movies which had comedy and romance.

1. Lost in Translation - The first 30 minutes of the movie clearly shows the culture differences between the western and Asian countries. This part of the movie is very hilarious. Overall I liked the movie and would rate it 7 out of 10.

2. You Have got Mail - I was looking to watch this for a long time but did not really see it. Finally yesterday I was lucky to get time to watch this movie. Its also a romantic comedy flick. The movie shows the relationship between two people in real life and through Internet. I heard that its a remake of one movie from 1940s. I shall watch that sometime and would love to compare the both. I would rate this movie 6 out of 10.

0 comments: