Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy Life

Last three weeks it was flurry of activities as there were many things happening in my life.

The project deadline is very near and none of the requirements is clear and hence there is a huge tension in my work life.

At the same time at the home front I have to look for a new house as Swetha will be here next month. I have seen houses almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. Also have to manage my finances as I have to pay my debts and have to get ready with a huge amount of 4000 dollars for the house.

I'm definitely ready for a break. This June I am going to Hyderabad and this should act as a good break for me.

There's always so much to do and so little time. I'm struggling to find the time to even sleep and eat properly. In the past I would have just relied on fast food to carry me through. But now since I am doing work out I just want to cut down all my extra calories that come from these fast foods.

0 comments: