Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reasons to Smile

I love finding pleasure in simple things. It doesn't take a lot for me to experience joy and happiness. Here's just a list of a few simple things that can bring a smile to my face.

A smile from a stranger

A warm hug from loved ones

A casual e-mail from a friend saying hi

A melodious song from an old movie

A walk in the sun

When I find a new wallpaper of Katrina

Chocolates anytime

Having a cool drink along with Biryani

Sleeping after a heavy meal

Watching movies for the whole day with out any tensions

Talking to my wife

Holding a small baby

Hearing a child's sweet laugh or a watching a child's sweet act

Sleeping well after a long day at work

A warm shower on a cold morning

Opening the windows and letting the outside in

Completing a good workout

Blogging

I could go on and on, but I'll let you add your own smiling moments to the list. Don't be shy. Jump on into the conversation and give us all one more reason to smile :)

2 comments:

Swetha said...

Things which make me smile ..
--Your smile(flashing all ur teeth :D)
--Listening to you when u laugh your heart out ..(the energy the enthusiasm and ofcos the rhytm :P )

Park said...

1. Sit outside in a coffee shop on a sunny morning, and sip some Hezelnut coffee.

2. Hold my composure together in a provoking circumstance.

3. Walking into office on a
Friday, having a known plan for the evening.

4. Getting back in touch with old pals.

5. Get my clothes closet in order.

6. Walking into a meeting fully prepared.

7. Though of an early retirement.

8. Plan things 3 days ahead.

9. Have breakfast oceanfront at Hilton Singer Island - Juno Beach, FL.

10. Listening to BBC news, and know how well we are being, relative to other deprived places in the world.