Friday, July 17, 2009

Travel Plans

Its been a long time I have posted my travel plans here. As of now I have many plans in my mind and I am penning down some of them which I feel are feasible with the time and money constraints I have.

July 25th and 26th - Manila to see TAAL lake and climb VOLCANO

Aug 8th to 11th - Malaysia Road Trip (Singapore - Johor Bahru - Kuala Rompin - Pekan - Kuantan - Kijal - Cherating - Marang - Kapas Island or Blue Coral Island - Tasik Kenyir - Sungai Tong - Bandar Permaisuri - Besut - Kota Bharu - Tasik Kenyir - Cherating - Kuantan - Johor Bahru - Singapore)

Sep 19th to 22nd - Columbo in Sri Lanka to climb ADAM's PEAK

Nov 20th to 29th - India for Rinesh and Shradha marriage

Dec 25th to 28th - Planning for Cambodia.

Note: These itenaries are subjected to change depending on the situation.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Online delivery of flowers, gifts, chocolates, cakes, rakhi, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh and dry fruits to Bangalore on the same day.

Please visit:
www.bangaloreonlineflorists.com