Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Diwali

I know its been quite a while I have actually posted in the blog. This was because of many reasons both at personal and professional front. Finally today (After Ramya asked me to write something as she was missing my posts ;)) I wanted to make sure of writing something.

This weekend was Diwali weekend and this will be my third Diwali in Singapore. The first year, I went to the Diwali count down at Serangoon, which was good and the second year I was at home doing nothing. Even this time I thought I will not do anything other than sitting at home and watching some stupid movie.





The day before Diwali, I got a call from Vidya bhai and he asked me to come down to his place with my friends. As there was nothing else to do we all went to his place on the diwali day and had nice biryani and sweets. After the food we were all excited to burn those sparklers as its been a long time we all have actually done that. After enjoying the crackers and taking some pictures, I and Surya left to Poonam's place (Surya's friend).


This was my first time to meet this gang and was not sure how I would get along with them. But to my surprise everyone was good and I had a great time with them. I had gobi manchurian and coke at their place, burned some sparklers, took some pics and then left for Clarke Quay. I and Surya thought we will not go but finally ended up going there and thought we will leave early and came home at 3AM in the night.

Over all it was a fun filled Diwali that I had in the past 3 years. Even though it is late, belated Diwali wishes to one and all.

0 comments: