Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wedding Bells


I did not see this one coming so early. One fine day I got a call regarding this match with the girl. My parents liked her and wanted me to speak to her. I spoke to her the same day and liked her attitude and the way she carried herself through the conversation. I was curious and wanted to see her once directly before I say yes. I went to India and when I saw her immediately I heard the bells ringing.

Four Months exactly from now, I will be taking the responsibility of a lady for a life time. Everybody is excited about the news. I want to make this moment very very special as I will be sharing everything I have to the person I have chosen to spend the rest of my life with. Now I wonder if I would have to surrender all the perks and luxuries of single hood, that is financial, emotional, physical, psychological, and even sleeping peacefully alone at night.

Finally I would say taking this decision of responsibility for life time was very courageous. I am not that excited may because of the tension, but the feeling of getting married is really nice and special.

1 comments:

Pradnya Shetye said...

sleeping peacefully lonely at night... hahahah this is funny wat happened bluffmaster??