Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy Itenary

I have been doing a lot of travel and activities for the past 2 months. Just thought I would pen down the itenary for my trips.

16-26 May, Hyderabad -> Delhi - > Nainital - > Ranikhet - > Bageshwar - > Kausani - > Almora - > Haldwani - > Delhi -> Hyderabad.India

7-9 June, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

28-30 June, Phuket, Thailand

17-20 July, KL & Genting, Malaysia

26 July, Johar Bahru, Malaysia

27 July, Melacca, Malaysia

21-24 Aug, Hanoi & Hallong Bay, Vietnam

Next destinations I am looking forward is for Hanoi, Vietnam and Vaishno Devi, India.

3 comments:

Sabita said...

Aisa koi month he jab tu ghooma nahi ho. :)

Shuchita Gokhale said...

Impressive, man!!
And 2 months u say eh?! its for friggin 4 months!

Mr. Cool said...

Sabita: I have been travelling just from May ...

Shuchita: abey main tho abhi abhi ghoomna shuru kara ... Aug tak 4 months hoga