Saturday, July 05, 2008

My New Phone


After using Nokia 6600 for more than 3 years finally I was able to buy a new phone for myself. I have done lot of research and finally decided on 3 phones. Nokia N95, HTC Touch Cruise and Sony Erricsson w960i. Because of some problems I couldnt afford any of these three phones. So finally decided to go for something cheaper and something which has more features. I was always fascinated to have a touch phone and a phone with good camera. After lot of research again I finalised on Sony Erricsson p1i. This has almost all the features of Sony Erricsson w960i other than the 8GB memory. Finally yesterday I bought this phone and I am right now exploring the options in the phone.

Key features:

* Symbian 9.1 OS with UIQ 3 user interface
* QWERTY keyboard
* 2.6" 262K colors TFT touchscreen display
* 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus
* Memory Stick Micro M2 memory card slot
* UMTS, Wi-Fi, stereo Bluetooth, USB, Infrared
* Secondary camera for video calls
* Walkman-grade MP3 player and FM radio with RDS
* Jog Dial navigation

Main disadvantages:

* Awkward keyboard
* No HSDPA support
* No EDGE support

0 comments: