Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Street Kings - Quite An Entertaining Cop Thriller


Last night I saw this movie and really enjoyed it. Keanu Reeves acting was awesome in this film. When ever I think of Keanu Reeves, I just remember Matrix series. But in this movie he really pulled this character off and now I can remember him for this movie too. Even Forest Whit taker did a wonderful job. The rest of the cast were also very good. I could see some of the Rap singers as street thugs in this movie.

This movie is a fast-paced LA Cop movie. Its just not the regular cop story. Its about the internal affairs of the police department. It started off and never slowed down. It was action from start to end. Because of the pace of the movie you never understand who is a good guy and who is the bad guy. If you really like the cop movies, then you will definitely like this one. It has so many twists and turns and back stabbing to keep you interested and wanting more.

Overall I would rate this movie as 8 out of 10

0 comments: