Monday, March 02, 2009

Forced Bachelor

Due to various reasons and circumstances in life, people have to make some tough decisions which might be undesirable. However nowadays I have seen many a people taking these tough decisions for the same reason and that is "Recession". I have seen my cousin cancel his marriage because he has lost his job because of this recession. People have suggested me to actually postpone my marriage too because of this recession. But I dared and on Valentines Day 2009 I got married. So where is the tough decision here? Yes the tough decision is to be a forced bachelor for some time in Singapore. This decision was taken because my project is in a critical position now. Once I get the green signal for my project then I would get my wife to Singapore and start living together.

God Bless America.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the meanwhile, enjoy the India Vs NZ series :). The matches start conveniently at 7 pm, for us in Central Standard time.